Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for global malayaleez

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

= Alpam Chirikkam =

Go down 
+7
mathayichettan
Chaks
geethanjali
kailasnath
dolphin
rajjj
kathu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

= Alpam Chirikkam = Empty
PostSubject: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime05.02.08 14:14

A place to share your joke... enjoy... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime05.02.08 14:16

A Gujarati Boy

One day many years ago at a school in South London a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds,

"I'll give $20 to the child who can tell me who was the most respected man, whom people consider God, who ever lived."

An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick."

The teacher said, "Sorry Alan, that's not correct."

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew."

The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either.

Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ."

The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up here and I'll give you the $20."

As the teacher was giving Jayant his money,

she said, "You know Jayant, since you are Gujarati, I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ."

Jayant replied, "Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna, but business is business!"
Back to top Go down
rajjj
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
rajjj

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime06.02.08 14:00

Kathanaare swayam paranjirunnu chirikkukayaaano...?
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime06.02.08 15:10

varuuuu kunjadeeeeee kathanarodoppam chiricholuuuuuu
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime07.02.08 14:25

kadamattathu kathanar wrote:

haaa ha hahahahah ahahhaha haahha . njan chiricheee
Back to top Go down
kailasnath
Super Poster
Super Poster
kailasnath

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime07.02.08 18:44

dolphin wrote:
kadamattathu kathanar wrote:

haaa ha hahahahah ahahhaha haahha . njan chiricheee

etreeeeeem chiri veenda
hahaha
atrem mati ketaaaaa clown
Back to top Go down
geethanjali
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
geethanjali

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime08.02.08 1:21

funny malayalam sms

Kalam mayikkatha murivundo?
Kulichal pokatha azukkundo?
Chirichal kanatha pallundo?
Marakkan pattatha thettudo?
Paranjal theeratha prashnagal undo?
Ithellam vayichondirikkan ninekkentha vattundo??

shajahan mumtassinte
ormakkayi tajmahal
ketti...
mandan!
Njanariyunnengil
mumthasinte
ormakkayi avalude
aniyathiye kettiyene!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime08.02.08 15:39

good Geets.. Smile
Back to top Go down
rajjj
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
rajjj

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime10.02.08 13:03

HaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thamasha parayan ariyilla...............njan chiricholaaamm
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime10.02.08 14:02

Three Blondes

A policeman was interviewing 3 blondes who were training to become detectives. To test their skills in recognizing a suspect, he shows the first blonde a picture for 5 seconds and then hides it. "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

The first blonde answers, "That's easy, we'll catch him fast because he only has one eye!"

The policeman says, "Well...uh...that's because the picture shows his profile."

Slightly flustered by this ridiculous response, he flashes the picture for 5 seconds at the second blonde and asks her, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?"

The second blonde giggles, flips her hair and says, "Ha! He'd easy to catch because he only has one ear!"

The policeman angrily responds, "What's the matter with you two? Of course only one eye and one ear are showing because it's a picture of his profile! Is that the best answer you can come up with?"

Extremely frustrated at this point, he shows the picture to the third blonde and in a very testy voice asks, "This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?" He quickly adds, "think hard before giving me a stupid answer."

The blonde looks at the picture intently for a moment and says, "Hmmmm...the suspect wears contact lenses."

"Wow! I can't believe it! You're right, the suspect does in fact wear contact lenses. Good work! How were you able to make such an astute observation?"
"That's easy," the blonde replied. "He can't wear regular glasses because he only has one eye and one ear."
Back to top Go down
Chaks
Smashing Poster
Smashing Poster
Chaks

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime19.02.08 11:55

child custody case was held in court. The judge felt that the mother and father were both fit to be parents and therefore couldn't decide who he should grant full custody to.

So he asks the little boy, "Would you like to live with your mother?"

"No." said the boy.

"Why not?" said the judge.

"Because she beats me."

The judge says "Okay, then you'll go live with your father."

"Oh no," cried the boy, "he beats me too."

Dumbfounded, the judge asks "Okay who do you want to live with?"

"I want to live with the New York Knicks!"

"Why?" asks the judge.

"They never beat anybody."
Back to top Go down
Chaks
Smashing Poster
Smashing Poster
Chaks

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime19.02.08 11:55

Dilbert's "Salary Theorem" states that "Engineers and scientists can never earn as much as business executives and sales people."

This theorem can now be supported by a mathematical equation based on the following two postulates:

As every engineer knows: Power = Work / Time

Since:

Knowledge = Power
Time = Money
Knowledge = Work/Money.

Solving for Money, we get:

Money = Work / Knowledge.

Thus, as Knowledge approaches zero, Money approaches infinity, regardless of the amount of work done.

Conclusion:

The less you know, the more you make.
Back to top Go down
Chaks
Smashing Poster
Smashing Poster
Chaks

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime19.02.08 11:57

Presented before you are two letters between an employee and his boss.

The Employee:

Dear Bo$$, A$ all of u$ have red from the new$paper$, the $ingapore economy ha$ come out of the rece$$ion. In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company. I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,

$teven $oh

Boss's reply:

Dear Steven,

I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOw a days, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet.

NOw the newspaper are saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,

NOrman NOn

Manager
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime19.02.08 13:09

nice ones Chakki....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime19.02.08 13:36

ini onnu randu famous aalkkarude jeevithathnubhangal parayatte....

Famous directorum actarum producerum aaya Rajkapoor orikkal vimanathil yaathra chethappolundaya oru sambhavam - vimanathilirunnu aduthadutha seatukalilirunna yathrakkarellam parasparam parichayappettu samsaarichirikkumpol Rajkapoorum thottadutha seatilirunnayale nokki. Kaanumpol thanneyariyam aaloru yogyananennum. Airhostesukal mathramalla, pilotum vannu adehathe abhivadyam cheyyunnathu Rajkapoorum kandu. Athukondu adhehathe onnu parichayappedamennu idehavum chindithu...

Rajkapoor - ente peru Rajkapoor

Sahayathrikan - Mr. Rajkappor enthu cheyyunnu

Rajkapoor - njanoru 'film man' aannu

Sahayathrikan - athukollamallo.. Kodak companiyilano joli cheyyunnathu?

Rajkapoorinte naavirangi. ee changathiyodu bayodata muzhuvan parayenda avasyamundennu adhehathinu thonni, Rajkapoor thannepatti paranju thudangi.. thanoru nirmathavum samvidhayakanum nadanumokkeyanennum thante cinema videsikalkku polum priyankaramanennumokke...

ellam paranjashesham kayyile kuppiyil ninnu oru kavil vellam kudicha shesham Rajkapoor sahayathrikanodu chodichu..

Rajkapoor - aatte, sirnte perenthanu?

Sahayathrikan - G. D. Birla

kuppiyilundayirunna vellam muzhuvan Rajkappor vayilekku kamazhthi...
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime19.02.08 14:49

AANA URUMBU JOKES

Kure urumbukal puzhayil kulikkan irangi. Then an aana came and decided to have a bath and he jumped in the river. By the force of the waves made by elephant's dive all ants were swept to the shore except one which landed in the elephant's head. All the ants who were on the shore shouted something to the one at elephant's head. what was that?
>
>
>
>
>
>scroll down for answer.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>"mukki kolleda avane"
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime19.02.08 14:53

Lunch Bagil Lunch Kondu Pokan Pattum...
But School Bagil School Kondu Pokan Pattumo???

Bus stoppinte aduthu wait cheythal BUS varum...
Full stoppinte aduthu wait cheythal oru FULL varumo...???
..potte oru quarter engilum...

Auto Driver Ayal Auto Odikkan Pattum!!!
But Screw Driver Ayal screw Odikkan Pattumo???

Idly Podi Thotu Idly Kazhikkam,
Ennal Mooku Podi Thotu Mooku kazhikkam pattumo??

Engineering Collegil Padichal Engineer Akam.
Ennal Presidency Collegil Padichal President Akan Pattumo??

Cycilil poyal cycling aavum ...
Trainil poyal athu training aavumoo??

Nammal kadayil poyi 501 bar soap vangikumbol kadakkaran nammukku
oru soap mathram tharunnu..
Bakki 500 soap evide poyennu aarengilum chinthichittundo??

Oru cuticura powder idumbol...
athinte ammacurayem achancurayem evide ennu anweshichittundoo? paavam cuticura ...

thengeennu thengaa veezhum ..
maavennu maanga veezhum ..
plaavennu plaangaa entha vizhathe ??

COURTESY:
kuttappan Kuttanadu
Back to top Go down
Chaks
Smashing Poster
Smashing Poster
Chaks

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime21.02.08 12:25

dolphin wrote:
AANA URUMBU JOKES

Kure urumbukal puzhayil kulikkan irangi. Then an aana came and decided to have a bath and he jumped in the river. By the force of the waves made by elephant's dive all ants were swept to the shore except one which landed in the elephant's head. All the ants who were on the shore shouted something to the one at elephant's head. what was that?
>
>
>
>
>
>scroll down for answer.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>"mukki kolleda avane"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime21.02.08 23:46

Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chaks
Smashing Poster
Smashing Poster
Chaks

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime22.02.08 11:01

Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime23.02.08 9:42

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime23.02.08 12:49

dolphin wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hahahaaaaaaa....... ithu serikkum oru pakarchavyadhi thanneyanne...... Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime23.02.08 13:36

ningalokke chirikkunna kandu chirivarathirunna enikkum chiri rogam pidichu.

hahahahhha
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime23.02.08 13:37

ELEPHANT ANT JOKES

Four Ants are moving through a forest.They see an ELEPHANT coming towards them.

Ant 1 says : we should KILL him.
Ant 2 says : No, Let us break his Leg alone.
Ant 3 says : No, we will just throw him away from our path.
Ant 4 says : No, we will LEAVE him because he is ALONE and we are FOUR.

HAHHAHAAHAHAH

NB: DO NOT JUST READ, PLEASE LAUGH TOOO.
Back to top Go down
mathayichettan
Smashing Poster
Smashing Poster
mathayichettan

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime23.02.08 20:57

Oru site-il kandathane..enjoy

Marry Bill Gates " daughter" & become the vice-president of the World Bank: How to. Funny!

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.

Son: “I will choose my own bride!”

Father: “But the girl is Bill Gates’s daughter.”

Son: “Well, in that case…OK”

Next Day

Father approaches Bill Gates.

Father: “I have a husband for your daughter.”

Bill Gates: “But my daughter is too young to marry!”

Father: “But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.”

Bill Gates: “Ah, in that case… OK”

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Father: “I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president. ”

President: “But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!”

Father: “But this young man is Bill Gates’s son-in-law.”

President: “Ah, in that case… OK”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: = Alpam Chirikkam =   = Alpam Chirikkam = Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

= Alpam Chirikkam =
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum