Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for global malayaleez

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime09.06.08 9:40

Growing in Grace

Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more. For you know what instructions we gave you by the authority of the Lord Jesus.

It is God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God;

1 Thessalonians 4:1-5 NIV

FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime11.06.08 9:40

But let all who take refuge in you be glad;
let them ever sing for joy.

Spread your protection over them, that those
who love your name may rejoice in you.

For surely, O LORD, you bless the righteous;
you surround them with your favor as with a shield.

Psalm 5:11,12 NIV

FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime11.06.08 9:42

Lonliness?

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

John 14:18-20 KJV

"Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done that of which I have spoken to you."

Genesis 28:15 RSV
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime12.06.08 13:37

Telling the Truth

"Do not lie. Do not deceive one another.
Do not swear falsely by my name and so profane
the name of your God. I am the LORD."

Leviticus 19:11,12 NIV

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:8 KJV

In your hearts you devise wrongs;
your hands deal out violence on earth.

The wicked go astray from the womb,
they err from their birth, speaking lies.

Psalm 58:2,3 RSV
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime14.06.08 9:09

Give Him Glory!

Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Phillipians 2:9-11 NIV
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime15.06.08 9:40

Work Hard!

Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

1 Thessalonians 4:11,12 NIV
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime16.06.08 9:40

Confidence in Him!

May those who fear you turn to me,
those who understand your statutes.

May my heart be blameless toward your decrees,
that I may not be put to shame.

My soul faints with longing for your salvation,
but I have put my hope in your word.

Psalm 119:79-81 NIV

For the scripture saith, "Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed."

Romans 10:11 KJV

For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.

2 Timothy 1:12 NASB
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime18.06.08 9:37

Courage & Confidence
Be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen your heart,
all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalm 31:24 KJV

He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might
He increases strength.

Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,
But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:29-31 NKJV
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime22.06.08 9:47

Fear Not!

He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

Psalm 91:4-6 NIV

But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:37-39 NASB

FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime22.06.08 18:27

Thirumanjulalinte thanalil njan nilkkumbol
Thalarunnathillente tharala gaathram
Vazhiyeereyoodi valanju njanethumbol
Abhayamayaviduthe alivumaathram

Thirumanjulalinte thanalil njan nilkkumbol
Thalarunnathillente tharala gaathram
Vazhiyeereyoodi valanju njanethumbol
Abhayamayaviduthe alivumaathram

Krishnaaaaaaaa......... Krishnaaaaaaaaaa......... Krishnaaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime23.06.08 9:38

He who trusts in his riches will fall,
But the righteous will flourish like the green leaf.

Proverbs 11:28 NASB
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime24.06.08 9:48

Be Hospitable

Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

1 Peter 4:9,10 NIV

"For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.'

"Then the righteous will answer Him, "Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? "And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'

The King will answer and say to them, "Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me."

Matthew 25:35-40 NASB

FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime25.06.08 9:41

Deliverance from Him

For he will deliver the needy who cry out,
the afflicted who have no one to help.

He will take pity on the weak
and the needy and save the needy from death.

Psalm 72:12,13 NIV

Sing unto the LORD,
praise ye the LORD:
for he hath delivered the soul
of the poor from the hand of evildoers.

Jeremiah 20:13 KJV

For the LORD has chosen Zion;
He has desired it for His habitation.

This is My resting place forever;
Here I will dwell, for I have desired it.

I will abundantly bless her provision;
I will satisfy her needy with bread.

Psalm 132:13-15 NASB

FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime28.06.08 9:14

On His Side

The LORD will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.

Deuteronomy 28:7 NIV

That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

Luke 1:74,75 KJV

FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime30.06.08 9:33

His Return Is Soon!

Knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation."

For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

2 Peter 3:3-8 NKJV

FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime02.07.08 9:22

Pleasing the Lord

Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him.

And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

1 John 3:21-23 NIV

For one is approved if, mindful of God, he endures pain while suffering unjustly. For what credit is it, if when you do wrong and are beaten for it you take it patiently? But if when you do right and suffer for it you take it patiently, you have God's approval. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

1 Peter 2:19-21 RSV

FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime03.07.08 9:51

Redeemed by A Savior!

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

Matthew 1:21 NIV

Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: and by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Acts 13:38,39 KJV

FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime05.07.08 9:34

Reflecting His Love

We love Him because He first loved us.

1 John 4:19
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime06.07.08 9:44

Learn Patience

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Galatians 6:9

And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope.

Romans 5:3,4
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime08.07.08 9:36

Love One Another!
Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness. Whoever loves his brother lives in the light, and there is nothing in him to make him stumble.

1 John 2:9,10

So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you.

Colossians 3:12,13
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime09.07.08 9:37

Trusting Always in Him

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38,39

I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:12,13
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime11.07.08 22:33

Oro navilum oro manassilum
Oodikkalikkunnu krishna naamam

Radhayumalla, Meerayumalla njan
Snehichu theeratha Manjulayalla njan
Paavamamoru marthya janmathin keduthiyil
Prananai ninne bhajikkunna baktha njan

Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime12.07.08 9:15

Work Hard!

Here is what I have seen to be good and fitting: to eat, to drink and enjoy oneself in all one's labor in which he toils under the sun during the few years of his life which God has given him; for this is his reward.

Furthermore, as for every man to whom God has given riches and wealth, He has also empowered him to eat from them and to receive his reward and rejoice in his labor; this is the gift of God.

Ecclesiastes 5:18,19
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime12.07.08 9:18

Long Life...His Gift

"Listen to me, O house of Jacob, all you who remain of the house of Israel, you whom I have upheld since you were conceived, and have carried since your birth. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

Isaiah 46:3,4

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.

Proverbs 9:10,11
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime14.07.08 9:20

Teach Your Children

Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

Deuteronomy 11:18,19

Correct your son,
and he will give you comfort;
He will also delight your soul.

Where there is no vision,
the people are unrestrained,
But happy is he who keeps the law.

Proverbs 29:17,18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD   A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A LITTLE PLACE FOR GOD
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ZONES @ GEETHANJALI :: ZONE GENERALE-
Jump to: