Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum for global malayaleez

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innathe Chintha Vishayam

Go down 
+2
hary
maydinan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime08.09.08 21:08

kathu wrote:
geethanjali wrote:
dolphin wrote:
ENTE MAAVUM POOKKILLE?? POOKKUM!!!!
ohooooooooooooooooo enthanthu chappathi mavo idli mavo lol!

ee Geethu penninte karyam...... sunny

avalkku vendathu njan koduthittundu kathu
Back to top Go down
geethanjali
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
geethanjali

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime08.09.08 21:58

dolphin wrote:
geethanjali wrote:
dolphin wrote:

alla penne.. aathmaavu. otta idi vachu thannalundallo.... ivide chorapuzha ozhukum

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

uvvavva angineyoru mavundo athamvu athum pookumo?
hehhehehehe
ninte athmavu poothal engineyirikkum rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
hehehhehehh njan oodi
Back to top Go down
geethanjali
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
geethanjali

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime08.09.08 21:59

dolphin wrote:
kathu wrote:
geethanjali wrote:
dolphin wrote:

ee Geethu penninte karyam...... sunny

avalkku vendathu njan koduthittundu kathu

enikoridathum eettillallo hehehheh bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime24.09.08 14:04

Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Nice-words-3
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime25.09.08 9:17

great kathu!!
Back to top Go down
geethanjali
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
geethanjali

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime26.09.08 3:12

kathu aa heart kanan nalla bhangeendu
arano ee heart inte udama Wink
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime26.09.08 9:39

oh athu njan aaa mattarumalla.

ithonnum ariyille ninakku.. adi tharum
Back to top Go down
geethanjali
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
geethanjali

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime26.09.08 13:21

yyadaaaaaaaaa oro mohangaleeeeeeeeee Razz
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime30.09.08 10:24

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
athoru parasyamaya rahasyamaaaaaaaaa Wink
Back to top Go down
geethanjali
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
geethanjali

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime04.10.08 22:32

uvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaa njanorthu rahsyamaya parasyam anennu kikikikikik
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime12.10.08 16:29

One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a well. The animal cried piteously for hours as the farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the well needed to be covered up anyway; it just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.

He invited all his neighbors to come over and help him. They all grabbed a shovel and began to shovel dirt into the well.

At first, the donkey realized what was happening and cried horribly. Then, to everyone's amazement he quieted down.

A few shovel loads later, the farmer finally looked down the well. He was astonished at what he saw.
With each shovel of dirt that hit his back, the donkey was doing something amazing. He would shake it off and take a step up.

As the farmer's neighbors continued to shovel dirt on top of the animal,
he would shake it off and take a step up. Pretty soon, everyone was amazed as the donkey stepped up over the edge of the well and happily trotted off!

MORAL :

Life is going to shovel dirt on you, all kinds of dirt. The trick to getting out of the well is to shake it off and take a step up. Each of our troubles is a stepping stone. We can get out of the deepest wells just by not stopping, never giving up! Shake it off and take a step up.

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:

1. Free your heart from hatred - Forgive.
2. Free your mind from worries - Most never happens.

3. Live simply and appreciate what you have.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less from people but more from God.
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime29.01.09 11:28

Friend Ship
●═══════════◄►══════════●
  F riends
  R esponsible
  I ntelligent
  E xciting to be Around
  N ice Always
  D ependable
  S miles a Lot
  F riendly Personality
  O utstanding
  R eally Great Memories
  E xcellent Listener
  V ery Kind
  E njoyable
  R emember our friendship
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime22.02.09 17:22

The obituary page had my name and photo in it. It wasn't too good a snap of me, I thought, as I looked at it absent-mindedly. And then I gave a cry of terror, "What's my photo doing in the death column?"

I remembered, the sharp chest pain last night. I looked around, it was morning; but my coffee had not been made. People were entering the house and walking through the bedroom door. I walked in and looked on the bed. There I was, all laid out; dead.

People stared at me, not many were crying, and some, I noticed, looked relieved. "LISTEN" I shouted, "I' M HERE, I'M OKAY , I'M NOT DEAD." Nobody heard me. They were all looking at the me on the bed. I walked back into the sitting room.

The coffin had arrived. It was being set up in the center. I watched them carry my body and put it in. "I' M NOT READY TO GO AS YET" I shouted, "I STILL HAVE WORK TO DO. DONT BURY ME BEFORE I AM READY"

I looked around. "Where's my family?," I asked myself. They were in the next room, weeping. "I'M NOT DEAD " I shouted to my wife and children. They continued to weep.

"How can I go before telling you I love you?," I asked my wife.

"How can I go, before hugging you both?," I asked my children.

I wept with them.

The singing was coming from the next room. I walked in as they sang my favourite songs.

There were tears in the eyes of one of the men as he sang. "But we haven't talked to each other for years", I said to him. "Why are you crying? Come on, shake my hand and let's make up." The man continued crying as he sang. He did not see my extended hand.

My dog walked up and smelt my coffin. She didn't seem too shattered I was no more. "I guess I was too strict with you," I told her, "Come, let me pet you."

The dog yawned as it stretched out and fell asleep.

The singing stopped as the priest came in. He sat next to the man who was crying and leaned to talk to him. I went close to hear what he was asking. "Is there anything good," he asked, " the dead man did in his life time?" The man who was crying shook his head sadly.

There was a hush as my wife walked into the room. "She looks beautiful," I thought. "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" I shouted. She did not hear my words. She had never heard them before, because I had never said them. "G OD," I screamed in agony, "A little more time to do all the things I should have one!"

I watched as they lifted my coffin and carried it to the hearse outside. My dog did not bother getting up from deep sleep. The priest refrained from saying any word about me. They all understood, there was nothing good to say. I turned to say sorry to the man who had the tears. I turned to hug my children. I leaned over to whisper words of love into my wife's ears, and then I looked up and cried, "God, one more chance!"

"You shouted in your sleep," said my wife as she gently woke me up. "Did you have a nightmare?"

She looked startled, as I hugged her tight and whispered, "You're beautiful!"

The moment we are living now is very precious and people around us are precious. We realize this only when we miss the moments and the people....
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime04.03.09 9:37

KATHU WELL DONE DEAR!!

A VERY GOOD ONE TO EACH AND EVERYONE (INCLUDING ME) WHO FORGETS TO LIVE TODAY, BUT WORRIED FOR TOMORROW!!

LOVE YOU FOR THIS MESSAGE.

AND KATHU, THOUGH I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geethanjali
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
geethanjali

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime05.03.09 13:44

dolphin wrote:
KATHU WELL DONE DEAR!!

A VERY GOOD ONE TO EACH AND EVERYONE (INCLUDING ME) WHO FORGETS TO LIVE TODAY, BUT WORRIED FOR TOMORROW!!

AND KATHU, THOUGH I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH! Very Happy

me tooooooooooooooo cherry cherry cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime06.03.09 0:32

dolphin wrote:
KATHU WELL DONE DEAR!!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad santhosham konda kttooooooo...

thank u Luttooooo dear & Geeths dear...... thanks a lot.......

njan dhanya aayi......... sunny queen

dhey randalkkum Kiss ! Kiss ! Kiss ! Kiss !
Back to top Go down
geethanjali
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
geethanjali

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime07.03.09 5:03

Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Kiss_comment_graphic_06
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime08.03.09 9:39

geethanjali wrote:
dolphin wrote:
KATHU WELL DONE DEAR!!

me tooooooooooooooo cherry cherry cherry cherry

GEET NJAN NINNEYUM SNEHIKKUNNU. NEEYUM SUNDARI AA KETTO.

(but one condition, ingane oru message idanam Wink Wink )
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime08.03.09 9:41

kathu wrote:
dolphin wrote:
KATHU WELL DONE DEAR!!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad santhosham konda kttooooooo...

thank u Luttooooo dear & Geeths dear...... thanks a lot.......

njan dhanya aayi......... sunny queen

dhey randalkkum Kiss ! Kiss ! Kiss ! Kiss !

yes dear!!! ellavarkkum sneham undavatte!!

Kiss ! to you tooo
Kiss ! to geet tooo (allenkil aval enne oooodikkumeee)
Back to top Go down
dolphin
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
dolphin

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime08.03.09 9:42

geethanjali wrote:
Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Kiss_comment_graphic_06

geet mol and kathu mol ningalude 2 vayasile pic adipoliiiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
kathu
FG Super Star
FG Super Star
kathu

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime08.03.09 16:14

hahahaa.......
2 vayassile enne njanonnu chithichu nokkiyatha...
Back to top Go down
geethanjali
FG Gold Star
FG Gold Star
geethanjali

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime08.03.09 18:06

ayyadaaaaaa evide erunnu chinthikkunnathu pakaram penungal ellam koode erunnu
potti chirikkunno
ellatinem sheriyakki tharam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innathe Chintha Vishayam   Innathe Chintha Vishayam - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Innathe Chintha Vishayam
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ZONES @ GEETHANJALI :: ZONE GENERALE-
Jump to: